Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome to Big White Hat Blogging


Welcome to the blog of Chef Corey.

I'm looking forward to describing my adventures in the culinary world. Big White Hat Catering is a small Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

The type of catering I would like to do is in home personal Chef dinner parties. I have catering mostly appetizer functions thus far. And have a few functions coming up this year, one with the Kids with Cancer Society and the other is a Wedding. Both functions are in May. I am looking forward to these events, and hope that over time I can turn this side job into a full time envelope pushing passion.

Stay tuned for my adventures in cooking. I like to experiment with various recipes from various cultures. One adventure I'm currently looking into doing this summer is roasting a whole pig for a personal summer party with my wife at home. I'll do my best to keep up this blog and give pictures with my various adventures.

Chef Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment